Established in 1991 and headquartered in the heart of South Carolina, AMAROK is the Nation’s #1 Theft Deterrent and the Ultimate Perimeter Security. More than 4,000 Commercial and Industrial properties trust our unique and technically advanced security system to protect their assets and relentlessly stop crime before it ever happens 24/7/365.
Our Field Service Technicians are Road Warriors and key contributors to AMAROK’s daily operations by providing prompt, expert-level preventative and repair maintenance duties on our perimeter security systems. As a Field Service Technician, you will be the “Face of AMAROK” and responsible for providing the highest level of customer service.
Compensation & Travel
Compensation is dependent on experience and geographical location. Average starting pay per hour is approximately $25 – $30. This position requires Monday-Friday travel. Average travel radius is 300 miles. Nightly per diem paid.
- Monitor service queue to strategically map out your workflow and service the customer within the quoted time.
- Prioritize and organize daily workload to ensure jobs are completed within the time quoted to the customer without sacrificing service quality
- Perform preventative maintenance and troubleshooting tasks, install technology upgrades and as needed, install minor core product add-ons.
- Communicate with internal and external customers regarding service request status and/or changes.
- Assist other technician, as needed
- Operate company vehicle safely. Obey all local and federal traffic laws
- Manage inventory for your van and arrange additional equipment rental as needed.
- Ensure weekly reports are completed accurately and submitted within required deadline
- Be a team player!
- Must be able to travel Monday-Friday weekly
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record
- Basic understanding of relays, electrical components, and wiring. **Previous experience with access control systems and/or fire alarm is a plus. **
- OSHA certification and/or OSHA compliance knowledge
- Coachable, innovative, team-oriented, and professional.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to maneuver heavy objects & safely climb ladder up to 30 ft.
Due to certain licenses and certifications needed for this role applying candidates must have a clean criminal background. Additionally, AMAROK is a drug free workplace.
- Excellent benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company vehicle and company paid travel expenses
- Highly competitive pay (windshield time paid)
- Short & Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Section 125)
- Generous PTO
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Excellent training (classroom and on the job training)
- Career Advancement
AMAROK is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.