AMAROK is seeking a Field Service Technician to join our rapidly growing team! The Field Service Technician is responsible for conducting preventative and repair maintenance duties on our perimeter security systems, and installing added security system features/electronics. Successful candidates will be energetic and self-motivated “ROAD WARRIOR” with previous experience testing systems or equipment, connections (wires/cables/network) and signals.
This position requires Monday-Friday travel. Average travel radius is 300 miles.
- Monitor service queue
- Prioritize and organize daily workload to ensure jobs are completed within the time quoted to the customer without sacrificing service quality
- Provide preventative maintenance, repair services, installations, upgrades, and in-servicing at customer accounts in accordance with established standard operating procedures and techniques
- Build and maintain professional relationships with customers
- Assist other technician, as needed
- Operate company vehicle safely. Obey all local and federal traffic laws
- Manage inventory daily. Ensure reports are completed accurately and submitted within required deadline
- Complete weekly expense reports
- Must be able to travel Monday-Friday weekly
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record
- Must pass background check and drug screening
- 2+ years’ experience troubleshooting and installing systems (previous experience with access control systems and/or fire alarm is a plus)
- OSHA certification and/or OSHA compliance knowledge
- Basic math skills
- Ability to maneuver heavy objects & safely climb ladder up to 30 ft.
- Excellent benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company vehicle and company paid travel expenses
- Highly competitive pay (windshield time paid)
- Short & Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Section 125)
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Excellent training
- Career Advancement
Compensation range: $25 p/h – $30 p/h DOE
AMAROK is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.