AMAROK is the Nation’s leader in the perimeter security industry! Our unique and technically advanced electric fence reliably stops theft and other criminal activity by guarding our customers’ property and assets 24/7 making us the Ultimate Perimeter Security solution. We are active in 48 states and Canada with more than 6,000 commercial and industrial locations.
Selling Power Magazine has listed AMAROK as the #1 Company to Sell For! Expected first year income, $150K-$170K with a potential to earn more. The base salary ranges between $50K-$60K depending on the confirmed job-related skills and experience. Commissions are uncapped for this opportunity. Additionally, 80% or our sellers have reached their quota over the last five years.
As a Regional Account Executive, you will be responsible for growing a dedicated region or territory utilizing AMAROK’s success proven inside sales techniques. This position is a true “hunter” sales role, and you will fully own responsibility for building and maintaining a viable and healthy prospect pool. This inside sales position works in partnership with the outside sales team to maximize sales opportunities and aggressively drive sales growth.
Day to Day:
- Identify and qualify prospective customers through research, networking, social selling, and aggressive cold calling (at least 25 cold calls expected per day)
- Use marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools
- Strategically plan and execute compelling virtual sales presentations, showcasing AMAROK’s products and security solutions, with a focused objective on sealing the deal.
- Educate and promote new product modifications and offerings to prospective and existing customers
- Collaborate with Outside Sales team members to develop strong business leads and sales opportunities emphasizing a cohesive approach to closing deals.
- Document all touchpoints and activity with a prospect or customer’s account within the CRM (Salesforce)
- Maintain customer account records including contact names and numbers in Salesforce
- Deliver timely solution quotes and compelling business cases to customers as required, actively contributing to the close.
- Confident, upbeat, and outgoing personality
- Coachable and able to bounce back from rejection
- Prior sales experience (B2B is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to hunt and seize new business opportunities
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills
AMAROK has been recognized as one of South Carolina’s top companies to work for several years running! We are driven by our core values and strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our career opportunities. Our leadership team is dedicated to providing a work environment that is collaborative and fun with a healthy work / life balance.
A generous benefits package is offered to all full-time employees:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- FSA & HSA Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Short & Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Career advancement
- Generous PTO
Our recruiting experience is digital! AMAROK is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.