Selling Power Magazine has recognized AMAROK as the #1 Company to Sell For two years running (2020 & 2021)!
Established in 1991, AMAROK is the Ultimate Perimeter Security solution. Market leaders Nationwide rely on our unique and relentless multi-layered, solar-powered perimeter security system to protect their property and assets 24/7/365.
We are currently looking for a high-energy, results-oriented Inside Account Executive, Regional Accounts to aggressively grow our business. This opportunity encompasses the best aspects of selling for true “hunters” and “farmers”.
Our company’s number one goal is for the whole team to succeed. Our sales representatives will receive Best in Class training and continuous support and guidance. We want you to succeed! Expected first-year annual compensation: $110,000-$130,000 – uncapped commissions!
- Identify and qualify prospective customers through research, networking, social selling and aggressive cold calling (minimum 30 cold-calls a day)
- Maintain accurate sales documentation and stay up to date with all products and services
- Use marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools
- Introduce new product modifications and offerings to prospective customers
- Effectively plan and conduct sales presentations to prospective customers
- Collaborate with Outside Sales team members to develop strong business leads and sales opportunities
- Maintain customer account records including contact names and numbers
- Provide product quotes to customers as needed
- Three years of proven B2B sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to hunt and seize new business opportunities
- Self-directed and results-oriented with a strong work ethic and competitive spirit
- Proven territory management experience and effective sales skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment using market leading software packages (Salesforce, Concur, Insperity, etc.)
- Excellent closing and communication skills
AMAROK is driven by our companies’ core values and we strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our career opportunities. We value the culture our company has created and recognize our success is a direct result of great teamwork.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Excellent base salary and Uncapped commissions
- Business-to-business sales with a loyal and exponentially growing customer base
- Career growth with one of the fastest growing U.S. companies
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible spending accounts (Section 125 Accounts)
- Matching 401K
- Top-Notch Culture and Support Staff
- Rewarding work with a well-respected, financially stable company
AMAROK is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.