Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina, AMAROK is the Ultimate Perimeter Security solution. Our unique and technically advanced electric fence reliably stops theft and other criminal activity by guarding our customers’ property and assets 24/7. We are active in 48 states and Canada with more than 4,000 commercial and industrial locations.
Scheduling is flexible as we recognize that academics always come first! We will happily accommodate to your schedule.
As the Inside Sales Intern, you will assist the VP of Inside Sales and the Sales Organization in daily activities and various administrative tasks across several systems such as: Salesforce, Ambition, Sedona, RiskMeter and other systems as needed.
Day to Day:
- Support additional sales directors with research and presenting data
- Make internal calls, send emails, update records, attend meetings, record and share minutes
- Update and maintain training materials
- Manage sales backlog and reversal reports
- Confident, upbeat, and outgoing personality
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to be in office a minimum of 10-15 hours/week – we are located on campus!
Our recruiting experience is digital! AMAROK is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.