AMAROK is the Nation’s leader in the perimeter security industry! Our unique and technically advanced electric fence reliably stops theft and other criminal activity by guarding our customers’ property and assets 24/7 making us the Ultimate Perimeter Security solution. We are active in 48 states and Canada with more than 6,000 commercial and industrial locations.
Selling Power Magazine has listed AMAROK as the #2 Company to Sell For!
As a National Accounts Director, you will work closely with the Sales Department leaders to strategically map out long-term growth opportunities and define the book of business needs. Key objectives for this role are to harvest relationships with assigned National Customers to raise brand awareness and grow the overall National Account revenue by an established percentage. AMAROK’s National Account Directors focus on the customer’s corporate headquarters, regional headquarters, and other key buying locations. The expected overnight travel for this position is 3-4 days per week.
Day to Day:
- Engage regional contacts and other key personnel to uncover new business opportunities
- Responsible for contract negotiation with guidance from Sales Leadership
- Continually assessing the customer’s needs and requirements and developing a plan to resolve any customer issues
- Responsible for building the Account Plan and managing the process to meet important milestones and objectives for each account
- Share information on the referral program and obtain reference letters
- Enter all sales activity into Salesforce.com as documented in SFDC Best Practices
- Leveraging CRM and personal assessment to establish forecast and pipeline of new sales
- Meet with key contacts at headquarters at least every quarter or more frequently to pursue new opportunities
- Overnight travel 3-4 days per week
- Confident, upbeat, and outgoing personality
- Coachable and able to bounce back from rejection
- Prior sales experience (B2B is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to hunt and seize new business opportunities
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills
AMAROK has been recognized as one of South Carolina’s top companies to work for several years running! We are driven by our core values and strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our career opportunities. Our leadership team is dedicated to providing a work environment that is collaborative and fun with a healthy work / life balance.
A generous benefits package is offered to all full-time employees:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- FSA & HSA Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Short & Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Career advancement
- Generous PTO
Our recruiting experience is digital! AMAROK is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.