AMAROK is the Nation’s leader in the Perimeter security industry providing asset protection to over 6,000 properties Nationwide. Market leaders in multiple commercial industries rely on our multi-layered, solar-powered perimeter security solution to protect their assets 24/7/365.
About this position
As the Regional Account Executive for our Minnesota territory, you will aggressively hunt for new opportunities within a wide variety of commercial and industrial verticals. This is a true “hunter” sale position! Your day-to-day objectives will consist of cold-calling, site visits, product presentations (in-person & virtual) and cultivating relationships with your internal & external customers.
This is a base salary plus commission position. Expected first year income, $185K-$200K with a potential to earn more. The base salary ranges between $70K-$90K depending on the confirmed job related skills and experience. Commissions are uncapped for this opportunity. Additionally, 80% of our sellers have reached their quota over the last five years.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to maintain a healthy prospect pool by generating your own leads and qualifying leads funneled into the CRM by other company resources
- Process orientation and coachable
- Ability to succeed in an online environment (this position is fully remote)
- Previous experience using a CRM (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Willingness to make numerous prospecting and in-person calls per day
- Excellent closing and communication skills
- Self-starter mentality with good work ethic
- Clean driving record
A generous compensation/benefits package is offered that includes:
- Excellent base salary and Uncapped commissions
- Business-to-business sales with a loyal and exponentially growing customer base
- Career growth with one of the fastest growing U.S. companies
- Generous car allowance with mileage reimbursement
- Company paid expenses
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical and dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (Section 125 Accounts)
- Matching 401K
- Top-Notch Culture and Support Staff
- Classroom and Field Based Training Program
- Rewarding work with a well-respected, financially stable company
AMAROK is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.