As the Regional Account Executive for Dallas, TX, you will aggressively hunt for new business opportunities within a wide variety of commercial and industrial verticals. This is a true “hunter” sale position!
**Expected first year OTE $170K – $180K — UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS**
- Identify prospects, qualify prospect and/or leads, and nurture lead/prospect to aggressively drive sales opportunities within your established territory
- Experience utilizing ZoomInfo is a plus
- Conduct cold-calling, site visits, product presentations (in-person & virtual) and cultivate relationships with your internal & external customers.
- Utilize the established tech stack to gather business intelligence on prospects or targeted vertical to present strong, detailed business cases
- Maintain a consistent communication presence with your dedicated inside sales representative(s) to drive sales opportunities and meet the set quotas
- Excellent base salary and Uncapped commissions (Base range = $80K – $90K p/y)
- B2B sales with a loyal and exponentially growing customer base
- Career growth with one of the fastest growing U.S. companies
- Generous car allowance with mileage reimbursement (Motus)
- Company paid expenses (lodging, food, etc.)
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical and dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (Section 125 Accounts)
- Matching 401K
- Top-Notch Culture and Support Staff
- Classroom and Field Based Training Program
- Rewarding work with a well-respected, financially stable company
- Prior success in a B2B outside sales position (minimum 3 years experience)
- Ability to maintain a healthy prospect pool by generating your own leads and qualifying leads funneled into the CRM by other company resources
- Experience using a CRM (we use Salesforce)
- Clean driving record
- Availability to travel overnight as needed (travel expectancy is less than 20%)
Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina, AMAROK is the Ultimate Perimeter Security solution. Our unique multi-layered perimeter security system reliably stops theft and other criminal activity by guarding our customers’ property and assets 24/7/365. More than 5,000 commercial and industrial properties across North America trust The Electric Guard Dog™ to keep their assets secure.
AMAROK is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.