Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina, AMAROK (formerly known as Electric Guard Dog) is the Ultimate Perimeter Security solution. Our unique and technically advanced electric fence reliably stops theft and other criminal activity by guarding our customers’ property and assets 24/7. We are active in 48 states and Canada with more than 4,000 commercial and industrial locations.
The Sales Operations and Enablement team is instrumental in powering our sales engine with training, resources, and support for all our customer-facing teams in their day-to-day jobs. As a Salesforce Maps Administrator, you will focus on managing and deploying enhancements to the mapping tool that supports the AMAROK sales organization. In addition to managing utilization, you’ll provide updates and enhancements to the tool to aid the sales organization in their goal of selling more, faster.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Forge, maintain and cultivate strong relationships across sales teams, SOE, marketing, and product teams.
- Recommend improvements to optimize sales tech stack utilization.
- Design, develop and implement enablement and training solutions, including online learning, instructor-led training, virtual training, job aids, instructional videos, audio/video scripts and role play exercises.
- Understand and manage sales stakeholder needs and objectives when implementing new tech and managing existing.
- Coordinate with cross functional internal partners to ensure we create a consistent experience.
- Evaluate the impact of your work, and push for continuous improvement that shows real results.
- Serve as the primary point of contact on matters related to maps and related tools.
- Salesforce Admin Certification required
- Experience designing and developing geospatial solutions in Salesforce using Salesforce Maps or other integrated mapping platforms.
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of geospatial concepts, including map overlays, data markers, routing, map editing, and geospatial computations.
Why AMAROK? AMAROK is driven by our companies’ core values. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in all our career opportunities. Well known for our superior company culture and leadership, our employees also enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Short & Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Section 125)
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Career advancement
- Bonus opportunities
- Generous PTO
Our recruiting experience is digital! AMAROK is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.