The Technical Analyst provides AMAROK’s Field Operations with technical support and monitors technical analysis to help prevent reoccurring product issues and/or downtime. This role also provides support for AMAROK’s Installation, Customer Care, and Sales Department. The Technical Analyst will provide adept technical support through multiple communication channels while setting an example of high-quality work and company engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers through multiple communication channels (phone, video conferencing, email, etc.).
- Provide educational information and training on AMAROK’s security system to internal and external customers.
- Monitor emails to quickly process technical assistance request.
- Properly program alarm panels (compass) and ensure activation of LTE.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for ICT access control.
- Manage customer security administration including log in credentials and programming information.
- As needed, triage service needs and create service tickets.
- Collaborate with external customers’ IT department to establish secure connectivity to appropriate network(s).
- Program and/or troubleshoot wireless radios and camera systems remotely.
- Audit system programming and monitor protocols and procedures.
- Monitor technical data to support predictive analytics and system calibration.