AMAROK (formerly known as Electric Guard Dog) is the Nation’s leader in security industry and the Ultimate Perimeter Security. Our unique and technically advanced electric fence reliably stops theft and other criminal activity by guarding our customers’ property and assets 24/7/365. We are active in 48 states and Canada with more than 5,000 commercial and industrial locations.
This is a paid internship and scheduling is flexible as we recognize that academics always come first!
AMAROK is looking for an intern for the summer and fall of 2023 (and perhaps beyond). The qualified candidate will work with the product management team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of functions. The candidate must be comfortable working in an office environment. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with other departments and gain an understanding of company operations.
Day to Day:
- Update service dates and record of our vegetation service
- Review vegetation vendor invoices for accuracy and quality of work
- Review site records to identify sites needing service
- Ability to work in office at least 10 hours per week (15 hours per week is ideal). We are located on USC campus.
- Proficient navigating through Excel
- Comfortable using a variety of internal databases
- Superior communication (written & verbal)
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
AMAROK is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.