Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina, AMAROK is the Ultimate Perimeter Security solution. Our unique multi-layered perimeter security system reliably stops theft and other criminal activity by guarding our customers’ property and assets 24/7/365. More than 5,000 commercial and industrial properties across North America trust The Electric Guard Dog™ to keep their assets secure.
AMAROK is driven by our companies’ core values, and we strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in all our career opportunities. We value the culture our company has created and take pride in the career advancement opportunities offered to our employees.
As a Project Manager, you will be a key member of a team that spearheads all efforts to quickly coordinate the installation of the Electric Guard Dog™ on our customer’s site. Each team member focuses on one of 3 key-factors of the installation process including customer communications, material planning, and site planning.
Applying candidates must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while creating efficient solutions to overcome daily project obstacles.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure necessary project components are available and ready for install as quickly as possible
- Create new customer account in PM software and other platforms used by the Company
- Review installation documentation for contractual and customer objectives and saving all documentation in a database
- Balance competing demands in logistics, schedule, cost, and quality objectives for installation projects
- Interpret layouts to determine material requirements
- Communicate all project updates to customer and other departments
- Assign and manage installation sub-contract crews to include cost negotiations, scheduling, etc.
- Maximize monthly installations and meet or exceed customers’ needs and expectations
- Work closely with other Project Managers to make pressured decisions and to ensure set KPIs are meet.
- Continuously build and maintain positive relationships with customers, team members, sub-contractor crews, and other company resources
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative mindset with an interest in technology (specifically IP surveillance systems)
- Prior experience working in a time sensitive and demanding role
- Ability to read and interpret contract documentation
- Proficient with Microsoft office and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software (i.e. Sedona)
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Excellent benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision & GapAssist)
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- FSA & HSA Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Short & Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Career Advancement
Our recruiting experience is digital! AMAROK is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.